Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Getting to Know You: Emma, 2 yrs 5 months

I have a friend who is always doing awesome stuff, and sometimes I just have to replicate her ideas. One in particular is the interviews she has with her children. So precious. I decided to sit Emma down today and ask her a few "get to know you" questions to see what her cute little self would answer. Enjoy :)

(PS- I do feed her more than just candy! But I might have had to bribe her a bit to sit long enough to answer the questions...)



What is your name? emma. just emma.
How old are you? uhh... i don't wememba (remember)
What color is your hair? brown
What color are your eyes?  blue eyes
What is your favorite food? candy food. i like candy food.
What is your favorite song? brave (by sara bareilles)
What is your favorite snack? candy snack
What is your favorite color? i love pink
What is your favorite animal? ephelant (elephant)
What is your favorite book? coloring book
What is your favorite store? i don't know (we rarely go out to stores... just too much for me right now haha)
What do you like to do with Daddy? play
What do you like to do with Mommy? play with coloring book
What do you like to do with Maya? play
What is your favorite movie? brave
Who are your friends? Harper (cousin) and Grandma
What is your favorite thing to do outside? swing and blow bubbles
What is your favorite thing to do inside? build a fort



My favorite phrases she says on the daily:
"love you sooo much momma" as she hugs me every morning, and throughout the day
"awww, my pwecious girls!" as she puts her arms around Maya and I and squeezes
"umm of course!" when i ask her to do something (that she wants to do haha)
"uh, i don't wememba (remember)" when I ask her something
"i don't know" as she shrugs her shoulders and raises her hands, so cute! haha
"momma i snuggle you" and proceeds to burrow her way onto my lap, and heart :)

It has been so fun to witness her independence grow. She likes to do things by herself, and constantly is teaching me how to be more patient, loving, and kind. She is so smart, and catches onto things so quickly. She loves to go to church, recognizes Jesus in every picture. Her colored pages every Sunday are my favorite works of art. After bath time, she loves to be snuggled in her towel. Still 99% a momma's girl. Loves cooking me food and giving me tea from her kitchen. I hope she keeps that up as she grows! She loves her sister... sometimes a bit too much. Even through the pokes, choke holds, and squishes, Maya just loves to watch her big sister and can't wait get up and play with her. Emma is already saying "no Maya!" when she climbs all over her, steals her toy, or eats her papers. Aye carramba. Sisters.

Emma Jane, I love you so. Thank you for choosing my to be your momma. 


No comments:

Post a Comment